Sunday, November 4, 2012

NFL WEEK 9!

I should stop apologizing each week for putting this post up so late and just recognize the fact that I'm not posting on this blog with any near the consistency as I would like. 

On the plus side I posted my third straight winning week and have inched my record for the season to a not too shabby 64-53-3.  I missed posting a Thursday night pick so I'm 0-0 so far this week.

With 30 minutes to kickoff - here's my Stone Cold Red Hot Lead Pipe Shoe In Picks!

Broncos -4 over BENGALS
BROWNS +4 over Ravens
Cards +10.5 over PACKERS
TITANS +5 over Bears
COLTS +2.5 over Dolphins
SKINS -3 over Panthers
JAGS +6 over Lions
Bills +11 over TEXANS
Bucs +1.5 over RAIDERS
SEAHAWKS -4 over Vikings
GIANTS -3.5 over Steelers
FALCONS -3.5 over Cowboys
Eagles +3 over SAINTS

Place your bets!

No comments:

Post a Comment