Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Bad Ass Thyroid

Damn is my thyroid one bad mofo.  Nine months ago my thyroid took the kind of beating white supremacist prison gangs would find excessive.  It looked rough afterwards.  The doctors all said it wouldn't make it.  It'd have to be on meds it's whole life.  It was too weak to make it on it's own.  It's days were numbered.

My Thyroid and I wouldn't accept that answer. We both grew up in the 80's and if there was one thing we learned from movies during that time, a doctor's diagnosis was just an invitation to start training montage style.  Sure, it took some time to recover.  We were both pretty wiped out for a solid seven months but slowly, we licked our wounds and prepared for our triumphant return. 

Last Monday, my thyroid started it's comeback.  The work out was brutal.  Nearly two solid hours in 95 degree heat.  Mix martial art training with two guys that could probably snap my neck if I really pushed the envelope on the trash talk.  Wednesday's workout was even rougher. Tomorrow I'll put my thyroid through it's paces again.  My thyroid is a fuckin workout monster!

So from gangland style beat down to some two-hundred and seventy days later and now my thyroid would kick your thyroids ass!  On top of that my thyroid is drug free.  As a matter of fact, I'm looking for one of those clean amateur thyroid contests to enter my thyroid in to match it up with other bad ass thyroids.  There may or may not be a thyroid magazine featuring totally ripped scantily clad thyroids posing seductively.  Okay, there probably isn't but I've never looked so I can't say for certain.  Either way, if there was such a magazine, my thyroid would deserve a centerfold. 

I'm not really sure what my thyroid looks like but if it's anything like it's owner, it exudes sexuality. And because it's a kick ass thyroid it also exudes triiodothyronine.  One of those can get messy.  I'll leave it up to you decide which. 

So here's to my Bad Ass Mofo of Thyroid! I'll now have a couple drinks in celebration of you working.  Secure in the knowledge that any additional calories I take in will be handled by you regulating my thyroxine and in turn my metabolism.  Fuckin-A Right, Thyroid! You Rock!

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/   Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases  
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete