Friday, February 3, 2012

We will resume this program...

Monday Night February, 6th after dropping SugarDust at LAX for his flight home.  Sorry for the lengthy delay but between the travel, sightseeing and drunken revelry in between I had no time for posts.  I promise to fill you in on all the travel details, why you should never go to Dodge City and how Global Positioning Systems may be the best and worst thing ever invented. 

Oh yeah, here's my Super Bowl Prediction that all of you have been waiting for.  Especially a Old Placekicker from Orono (he may have played other positions but my memory is his best was as a kicker) that now owes me dinner and drinks for betting against me.

Giants +3 over Patriots - I was shocked when I saw this line last week.  I'm even more shocked that it's hardly moved.  I see the Giants D-line shoving around the Pats front without needing to bring blitzers so they can keep full coverage on the Pats receivers.  Brady will have very little time in the pocket and when you throw in the loss of his favorite target in Gronk (I know he's supposedly gonna play but he won't be effective) I think he's going to have a rough day.  The Pats still have a lousy D and I can't see them stopping either the Giants pass or run consistently.
Final score - Giants 34-21

No comments:

Post a Comment