Thursday, January 12, 2012

NFL PLAYOFFS WEEK 2!

Since the Steelers are out of the playoffs I truly do not care who wins (as long as it's not the Pats, Packers, Niners or Ravens) but I've been so damn hot lately I feel compelled to continue handing out winners for all of you. 

New Orleans -4 over SAN FRAN - The Saints are too damn explosive.  I don't give a damn how good the Niners D is or that they are going to be on the road and playing outside.  It's gonna be about 60 and partially sunny.  Playing outside won't matter.  Saints cruise.

Denver +14.5 over NEW ENGLAND - The Pats will probably win this game but not by more than two touchdowns.  They still can't play D, don't have any kind of sustained running game and will have trouble keeping Brady protected.  I'd love to see Denver win this game.  God, please keep favoring Tebow over all the other athletes on the field.

BALTIMORE -7.5 over Houston - The Ravens will be far far too much for TJ Yates.  No matter how good he's looked over the past few weeks he's still a rookie and he still hasn't faced anybody like the Ravens.  Also, fuck the Ravens!

New York +9 over GREEN BAY - My biggest win ever in Vegas came in the Giants v Pats Super Bowl.  This Giants team looks a whole lot like that Giants team.  They are currently the only team that I could stomach seeing win the Super Bowl.  Partially because they were my Dad's favorite team and partially because of the big Vegas victory back in February 08. 

Last week 3-1

Season +19

Oh, yeah, I know this is a day early but I'm headed to the deer camp in Western Maine tomorrow so I won't be near a computer until late Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment