Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wino Suggestions

Three weeks into my big time advertising job and I'm already wasting company time on personal matters. Hell, who am I kidding, I've been wasting their time on all kinds of stuff since I started but this is the first one that can actually be pinned down as work time spent on personal work. Unless of course I can figure out a way to get rid of the websites time stamp, which I almost certainly cannot since I still have trouble simply logging in on a regular basis.

Anyway, while the clock is ticking, I'll make this short and sweet. The Lovely Girlfriend and I are just four days removed from a wine tasting tour of Paso and a trip to the in-laws. I still haven't had the time to post about our last wine tasting trip in Sideways country so I'll have to group them all together when we get back. Either way, the reason for this post is I'm looking for suggestions. Where to go in Paso Robles? Keeping in mind that so far we've hit Rabbit Ridge, Vines on the Marycrest, Chronic Cellars, Mondo, Silver Horse, EOS, Booker, Caliza, DarkStar, Brian Benson, Midnight, Wild Horse and Costa de Oro and Le Cuvier.

So where else do we go? Anyone? A little help here?

Besides looking for recommendations this is also to test the comments page and if any one is actually reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment