Friday, October 21, 2011

Leaving Civilization for a While

Just a quick football picks post before heading up to camp and possibly never being heard from again thanks to either a decision to go all "Into The Wild" on all of you or a tragic mountain goat mauling.  I know a couple of days ago I told you all that I wasn't really feeling this years football season due to the passing of my Father.  While that is still true I do feel compelled to continue picking winners (start picking winner would be more apt) for all you gamblers out there that don't feel comfortable placing bets until I weight in on it.

Chicago Pick em over Tampa
CAROLINA -1 over Washington
NY JETS +3 over San Diego
CLEVELAND -3 over Seattle
Houston +3 over TENNESSEE
Denver +2 over MIAMI
Atlanta +4 over DETROIT
OAKLAND -4 over Kansas City
ARIZONA +4 over Pittsburgh
DALLAS -12 over St. Louis
Green Bay -9 over MINNY
NEW ORLEANS -14 over Indy
Baltimore -7.5 over JACKSONVILLE


College picks
Oklahoma State -7 over MIZZOU
Washington +21 over STANFORD
Kansas State -11 over KANSAS

If I make it home, photos to follow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment