Sunday, November 13, 2011

Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Okay, no trains but the other two.

It's West Coast Road Trip Time!  I leave this afternoon for my three week trip to Los Angeles.  I don't actually fly out until Monday at 6am.  Since it is so damn difficult to leave the state of Maine by anything but horse and buggy I am driving down to Southern Maine to visit friends and family today and staying over-night for my flight tomorrow.

If you are wondering, I am flying back on JetBlue since they folded faster then Trotsky Goldblum under intense questioning by one of The Ladies Man's jilted girlfriends.  The flight was free and I am expecting a red carpet reception.  When I called to book the flight on the credit I was fawned over by the customer service lady.  I am assuming that somewhere in the notes on the credit it pointed out all the nonsense that went on in September.  If that's the case, I'll be throwing the Cancer Card around like Pacman Jones with a roll of singles at an Atlanta Gentleman's Club. 

I've got to wrap up this post to finish packing and finally get out of these sweatpants.  Maybe I should wear them on the plane.  It could assure that no one sits next to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment